Authors, Speakers, and Experts...
Would you like to grow your consulting practice, burnish your
brand, and expand your sphere of influence?
Allow us to partner with you to transform your book content or other intellectual property into a lifelong learning curriculum that you can host from your own private, online-learning platform.
We have an excellent track record with qualified authors and consultants, as explained in the case study example further down on this page!
Learn More in These Quick Overviews...
View the short multimedia segments below to explore several options that are available to you, and see how we’ll support you in showcasing your brand!
(NOTE: You might be prompted to automatically install a Flash Player plug-in if it is not already installed. You can re-size the separate player windows to be as small or large as you wish!)
1. Invite Your Audiences to Engage with You in a long-term learning relationship. Explore the big picture of how you can systematically extend and adapt your body of material into a synergistic set of assessments, workbooks, audio programs, training modules, and more. Next, take a tour of what your own online platform could look like, and see what kinds of self-assessments are possible!
See samples and pricing in our Online Learning Catalog!
2. An Overview of What We Offer and what it can mean to you professionally. In this 3-minute video, find out how we’ll team up with you to design your lifelong-learning, virtual platform. It will not only elevate your intellectual property, but also expand your professional reach and help you personalize your relationship with your audiences.
3. You Can Boost Your Profits and Influence and generate new revenue from online offerings. If you already provide training or consulting services based on your proprietary content, we can help you enter into larger organizational agreements; train, certify, and license others to use your material; or offer value-added packages for your live events.
4. How We’ll Help You Seek Sponsors to fund your online training. Our team’s expertise includes business development, marketing, branding, online learning, and more. We’ll work with you to identify qualified prospects, and then collaborate with you to create proposals for developing online learning based on your body of material.
5. How We’ll Work Closely with You using a multiphased approach to design, develop, and deliver your own platform. Jointly, we’ll evaluate your audience’s needs; identify the criteria and conditions for success; plan, customize, and roll out your program in stages; and continuously monitor and improve the outcome.
How Might These Ideas Help You?
To recap the key points from above, our in-depth expertise, creative approaches, established technology, and research-backed instructional methods will help you:
- Invite your audiences to participate in a program of lifelong, online learning with you, and enable you to produce your inventory of offerings over time.
- Expand into larger organizational markets with more extensive consulting needs and far greater resources than the clients you may already have.
- License your material and then certify people in your methodology online, thereby producing new streams of training, licensing, and royalty income.
- Provide an engaging, online, event after-glow program that your attendees can enter after leaving your events, packaged at a much higher price point.
We can also help you adapt your proprietary content for either online learning or blended learning (combining online and face-to-face delivery), as explained in the case study below.
Our award-winning instructional and media designer, Adele Sommers, Ph.D., has extremely high quality standards to ensure that your programs will achieve the very best possible results!
Case Study Example
The case study below is an example of one of the authors our training projects have supported. Although the content pertains to interpersonal-skill development, the subject matter could just as easily be any technical, business, or education-related material.
Stewart Levine, J.D. is a renowned expert on conflict resolution and a creative problem solver, educator, and consultant.
Stewart is the author of “Getting to Resolution: Turning Conflict into Collaboration” and “The Book of Agreement,” published by Berrett-Koehler.
Based on his rich subject matter expertise in conflict resolution, Stewart has co-developed, in partnership with our team, his own privately branded, online training platform to augment his consulting work with large corporations and other organizations.
Stewart’s ResolutionWorks Online platform allows him to deliver a highly comprehensive, Web-based curriculum that embodies his core content of:
- Resolutionary Thinking
- Agreements for Results
- The Cycle of Resolution
The availability of this predefined courseware enables client organizations to license Stewart’s programs as-is, or customize them for more specific needs. These are just a few of the ways that our team-oriented, author-centric approach helps content creators like Stewart effectively leverage their intellectual property.
To learn more about ResolutionWorks Online, please follow this link.
Are You Interested in Learning More?
Please contact us for more information using the form below. One of our principal associates will be happy to set up a private phone or Web meeting where we can discuss your questions and needs in greater detail. (See more information about our team under “About Us.”)
Or, call Adele Sommers, Ph.D. at +01-805-462-2187 (9am to 6pm Pacific time).