Organizational Training Leaders...
Would you like to explore exciting new options for producing
efficient, effective, and adaptable online learning?
Our team will work with you to conceptualize, design, and develop a high quality, online training curriculum for delivery on your own customized platform that fully empowers mentoring, coaching, and team collaboration.
Our system and approach differ sharply from the typical learning management systems (LMS) that training administrators often struggle to install and maintain. We have an excellent track record with qualified corporations and institutions.
Learn More in These Quick Overviews...
View the short multimedia segments below for details on our approach and philosophy, and how well team up with you to meet your organizations needs!
(NOTE: You might be prompted to automatically install a Flash Player plug-in if it is not already installed. You can re-size the separate player windows to be as small or as large as you wish!)
1. An Overview of What We Offer and what it can mean to your organization. In this 3-minute video, learn how we’ll team up with you to produce a customized online-learning platform that easily blends synchronous and asynchronous training — and that robustly supports mentoring, coaching, tutoring, team communication, and collaboration.
2. Take the Online Learning Platform Tour to see a host of options for designing your curriculum and showcasing your content. Browse examples of the look and feel, and see how the system supports collaboration, networking, coaching, mentoring,
and tutoring. Explore a variety of custom training resources that we can create for your audiences!
Download a PDF Online Platform Features Overview.
See samples and pricing in our Online Learning Catalog!
3. How Well Help You Boost Performance and then support it using our best-practice approach. We begin by setting the conditions for success. An effective curriculum enables learners to achieve real-world, organizational goals, but stellar results are only possible and sustainable when the programs rest on a clear, well-defined foundation.
4. How Well Jointly Explore Your Options and help you build a compelling business case for your online curriculum. Our approach typically entails:
- A presentation to your primary stakeholders
- A detailed proposal to chief decision-makers
- A focus on the success factors that help produce a sustainable, high-return, training investment.
5. How Well Work Closely with You using a multiphased approach to design, develop, and deliver your own platform. Jointly, well evaluate your audiences needs; identify the criteria and conditions for success; plan, customize, and roll out your program in stages; and continuously monitor and improve the outcome.
How Can Our Approach Help Your Organization?
To recap the key points from above, our in-depth expertise, creative approaches, established technology, and research-backed instructional techniques will enable your enterprise to do the following:
- Prevail in a world in which information, practices, and standards change constantly, and people need just-in-time guidance to succeed in their jobs
- Conquer logistical, time zone, and schedule differences that often prevent learners from meeting concurrently without a prohibitive cost
- Offer an engaging alternative that empowers interaction, has a range of coaching features, monitors progress, and supports ongoing performance
Our team can effectively adapt your proprietary material for e-learning or blended learning (online and face-to-face, synchronous and asynchronous training delivery), as we have done for past client projects. Or, we can work with you to develop content from the ground up using systematic instructional-design techniques. In either case, we’ll deliver it from your organization’s own uniquely customized platform, and adapt the content for mobile devices as needed.
Award-winning instructional and media designer Adele Sommers, Ph.D. earned her doctorate in Education with a focus on Human Performance Technology. Her superior quality standards will ensure that your projects achieve the best possible results! Please visit our Online Learning Catalog to see samples of several of the e-learning and multimedia projects that Adele has completed.
Are You Interested in Learning More?
Please contact us for more information using the form below. One of our principal associates will be happy to set up a private phone or Web meeting where we can discuss your questions and needs in greater detail. (See more information about our team under “About Us.”)
Or, call Adele Sommers, Ph.D. at +01-805-462-2187 (9am to 6pm Pacific time).