Partial List of Clients
Some of the past and present clients for whom we have provided services, such as presentation and multimedia design, instructor-led training, online learning, customized online-learning platform development, information design, and technical communication, include the following:
- 101 Financial – developed a series of tutorial videos on financial literacy, debt elimination, and wealth building
- BankersLab – developed a suite of risk management training courses for financial services professionals
- Pacific Gas & Electric – designed, developed, and delivered a series of customized presentation design workshops in the utilities industry
- Reina Trust Building® Institute – provided presentation design services and also co-designed (with Christopher Dilts and Associates) customized online-learning platforms, each containing a complete curriculum, for the following clients:
- BHP Billiton (see the case study below)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (see the case study below)
- Platinum Performance – designed, developed, and delivered a series of customized project management training workshops in the supplement manufacturing industry
- CUNA Mutual Group – developed online learning for underwriting and related insurance functions
- Pacific Capital Bancorp – developed online learning related to retail banking policies and procedures
- Strategic Profits – designed and developed a complete online course related to mastering passive income principles
- Hewlett-Packard – developed online learning for an enterprise-wide product data management (PDM) system
- GM-Hughes – developed training and performed business consulting services related to ISO-9001 certification
Case Study Examples
The case studies below pertain to the online-learning platforms that our broader design and production team has produced for large organizations. Although these specific examples pertain to leadership and interpersonal development, the subject matter could just as easily span the gamut of technical, business, or education-related material.
Example 1 – BHP Billiton
BHP Billiton is a world leader in diversified resources, including coal, oil, and minerals. Because it is a vast, geographically dispersed enterprise, it manages core operations on nearly every continent.
Like many large organizations today, BHP Billiton faces the familiar conundrum of how to keep its diverse employees informed, inspired, and connected across oceans, time zones, and cultures. [Read moreRead more...]
Example 2 - DHMC
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) is a world-renowned, nationally ranked, and regionally respected academic medical center located in Lebanon, New Hampshire that provides a full spectrum of integrated health care.
The burgeoning health care industry in the U.S. represents both a blessing and a burden to high-demand, leading-edge medical facilities like DHMC. The pressure to excel remains high as DHMC’s leaders continue to adapt in an ever-shifting arena of opportunities and risks. [Read moreRead more...]
Learn More Here...
- About Adele Sommers - profile of Adele’s areas of specialization as the president of Business Performance Inc.; also, her client approach, training philosophy, and additional qualifications
- Testimonials - sample comments from clients, associates, and others regarding Adele’s e-learning and training design services, performance consulting, business coaching, presentations, and training workshops
- Contact Us - our mailing address, e-mail address, phone and fax, hours of operation, and “Contact Us” Web form