Training & Development Managers...
Would you like to explore new options for producing
efficient, effective, and adaptable learning?
Our team will work with you to conceptualize, design, develop, implement, and assess a high-quality eLearning, classroom-based, or blended curriculum that supports your organizations goals. In a nutshell...
- Well help you determine what kind of learning experience will work best for your situation and audience. Please visit our Online Learning Catalog to see examples of the types of eLearning and marketing demonstration projects we have completed.
- Well help you boost performance and then support it using our best-practice approach, beginning with setting the conditions for success. Although an effective curriculum will help learners attain their real-world achievement goals, sustaining those results is possible only when training rests on a well-defined foundation.
How Can We Help Your Organization?
Our in-depth expertise and research-based instructional design techniques help us do the following:
- Our team can effectively adapt your proprietary material for eLearning or blended learning, just as we have done for past client projects. These projects can include online and face-to-face, synchronous and asynchronous training delivery.
- We also can collaborate with you to develop your own content from the ground up using our best-practice, instructional-design techniques.
- Either way, we optimize and publish the content for online learning management systems, desktop computers, and mobile devices as needed.
Award-winning instructional and media designer Adele Sommers, Ph.D. earned her doctorate in Education with a focus on Human Performance Technology, as well as spent over two decades developing training in business, technical, manufacturing, financial, and project management fields. Her superior quality standards ensure that your projects will produce the very best possible results!
Are You Interested in Learning More?
Please contact us for more information using the form below. One of our principal associates will be happy to set up a private phone or Web meeting where we can discuss your questions and needs in greater detail. (See more information about our team under “About Us.”)